This is one of the easiest high-fiber, no-carb, keto-friendly dishes you can make.
Because shiitake mushrooms are high-fiber you’ll feel full, veggies provide a dose of vitamins and nutrients, while hard boiled egg and roast beef provide much needed protein.
It takes about 10-15 min to prep and cook. You can boil egg or use store-bought.
For one huge serving, that is still under 250 cal, you will need:
4 large shiitake mushrooms
1/2 bell pepper
1 hard boiled egg
6 thin slices of roast beef
1 medium to large tomato
teaspoon of cooking oil
salt and black pepper
Preparation and Cooking Steps
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add cooking oil.
- Wash and slice shiitake mushrooms. Add to skillet. Don’t cover and don’t stir for the first 4-5 min to allow mushrooms to become golden brown on one side. Turn the over and continue frying.
- Slice bell pepper, add to the skillet.
- Slice roast beef, add to skillet. Fry, turning occasionally for about 5 min.
5. Slice tomato and egg. Place on a serving plate.
6. Turn off the heat. Add mushrooms, roast beef and pepper to a plate with tomato and egg.
7. Season with salt and black pepper.
Enjoy and please share with your friend who might also like high-fiber, low-carb shiitake mushroom lunch!